Thursday, September 19, 2013

Window Shopping

(parkwestdesign.com)
Anyone who barely even knows me knows that I am an Anthro-holic. At any given time, about 90% of what I am wearing is from that store. 
In addition to the amazing clothes and cute accessories (It always goes on sale people, just wait it out) their window displays and store vignettes are always inspiring, and often eco-friendly.

Here's one of my favorites- these larger than life roses are made from dyed coffee filters. 
(theinspiredroom.net)


Colored clothespins 
(katieelisefenwick.blogspot)

Painted paintbrushes
(pbase.com)

This one in particular is amazing, I'd definitely like to attempt one of these on a smaller scale for an art piece in my apartment...


(parkwestdesign.com)
(parkwestdesign.com)

Here's a close up of another display from Anthro that uses rolled plastic:
(parkwestdesign.com)
Always impressed by this store's window displays and how each one is wonderfully unique!

Best,
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment